The Cat is out of the Bag Mr. Obama !

                                                                  How does it feel America , to be told the truth about your country's activities in relation to terrorism , killing on demand , invasion of how many countries , and whatever else by a RUSSIAN PRESIDENT ? For once it has been told as it is . But no doubt your distorted press will either censor , or edit out a lot of the story that they don't want you to know about .
                                                                 Do I hear you say our press would never do that ? Do I hear you ask is that true what Mr. Putin has just said ? Well believe me America , it is all true and more . Nice to see some insider information being shared around for once don't you think ? No point in denying the truth anymore . I wonder what your presidents response will be ? Will he eat humble pie and get on with the reconstruction of our planet ? Will he even acknowledge that something is wrong ? To be honest America I am not holding my breath . But for once the cat is out of the bag !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !