I'll Leave Moon Watching to the MOONIES !

FULL MOON
                                                              Last night was a pretty eventful night . There was just so much going on that I felt I had to be part of it . I am obviously referring to the Lunar Eclipse , The Crimson Moon , and anything else you wanna call it .
                                                             There were so many predictions about what was going to happen . You see the last four crimson moons fell on  Hebrew holy days , and there were so many nutters out there predicting end of days and the likes . The poor Pope was also supposed to be involved in mystical awakenings and revelations . I mean he must have been up to something , going to the United States and standing in front of Barack Obama and his fellow senators warning of global destruction . A man of great ideals this Pope Francis , he even made a declaration in relation to Catholic priests abusing their flock . And accused anyone who had knowledge of said abuse and didn't report it , as guilty in the eyes of the Lord as the perpetrator him/herself . I am sure the anti abuse lobby were happy with this .
                                                           You see there I am going off into some other tangent , and forgetting about what I was supposed to write about . Ok then I won't ask you to ignore the second paragraph , just think of it as something that was said to accompany what the real meat in the sandwich was .Back to the Crimson Moon .
                                                            We went to bed at approximately 2 a.m . My wife was already in bed and drifting nicely . I had decided earlier that I was going to bear witness to the Lunar Eclipse , and I was going to do it from the en-suite in our bedroom . So with camera in hand , cardigan on (it was cold last night ), cigarettes and lighter handy , I was good to go !The actual eclipse started just after two , so I just sat there on the floor of my en-suite , taking picture after picture , for the guts of two hours . This was my way of celebrating something that wonderful .
                                                            In between taking those pics , I closed my eyes and tried to relax a little , but on reflection it was kind of a bad idea . My back was leaning against the door of the shower and was in a heap anyway , so comfort was not a word that would have been used last night .
HALF MOON
                                                           I enjoyed the Eclipse immensely , and looking back at the pictures I captured , well I'm happy with them . But if I am being totally

                    \/
                    \/
                    \/



TOTAL ECLIPSE 
honest , it was like watching paint dry . I suppose you just can't speed up nature , even if you wanted to . I got to bed at 3.50 A.M , happy with what I had done . I'm kinda glad though , that the next one isn't due for another 30 or 40 years . I don't think sitting in the en-suite for two hours is somewhere I want to revisit . Lets just say I'll leave moon watching to the moonies .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !