I am Tired Now ! I need to Rest !

                                                                 I am tired , I've had a particularly busy day today . My daughter , her husband , and four grandchildren were here . Now anyone who has grandchildren will tell , that your energy levels have to be well topped up before they arrive . No point in trying to only half function when they are here . We ate , we then watched Dublin beat Kerry in the all Ireland football final , and for once Dublin really deserved the win .
                                                               We then got down to the business of entertaining the children . They played as they always do , and enjoyed singing some karaoke songs . Not to be out done , my wife and I done our interpretation of Cameo's Word Up . The children looked stunned , we were both well pleased when we didn't even need an encore .
                                                               What a nice way to spend a not too particularly nice Sunday , weather wise it rained all day . I am tired now , I need to rest !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !