Sunshine V/S The Masterpiece !

                                                        Am normally away at this time of the year , so am feeling a little strange trying to cope with ....................not being away . It don't matter though , I have been commissioned by my lovely wife to paint her a masterpiece of a sitting room in the meantime . I started doing the basic groundwork today , so everything will be in place and on the road to greatness , hopefully by the end of the week . Now you will have to bear in mind all of this when you visit my page . Don't expect too much , as my mind , my imagination , and the rest of me will be at full flow during this very intricate process . Anyone who has done this before will know exactly what I am talking about . I mean to achieve greatness and a masterpiece , one has to give of oneself everything that they can muster both emotionally and physically .
                                                      Though , if the forecasted Indian summer arrives , I am sure she ( my wife ) will allow me to partake in some of the sunshine . You see I got a great bargain the other day I forgot to tell you about . I went in to a shop to buy some paint and some white spirit , I did yes buy the items mentioned , but I also bought myself a new sunchair with its own beautiful cushion for 20 euro . A bargain . It extends into a lounger by the way and is extremely comfortable . So with a bit of luck you know where I might be tomorrow ? And if the sun is a little bit late coming , well then the masterpiece will begin .
                                                     Anyway whatever of these two pursuits of mine comes first , wish me luck . I am looking forward to both . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !