But Just Imagine Though ! A Free Thinking Rothschild !

                                                           What is it about the name Rothschild that makes people sit up and take notice ? What is it about that name that can conjure up conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory ? What is it about this mysterious family that have us all in awe and in hatred of their monetary accomplishments ? Is it simply the way they look , because the last time I looked at their family , they didn't look like contestants for Model of the year . In fact a lot of them would definitely qualify for He/She Who needs a makeover .Yes I am being a little nasty , I know , but hey nasty is their middle name .
                                                           You see what really gets to me , is that whenever I post a blog that has some meaningful information (not political) , the response can be somewhat tepid . But when I mention the names Rothschild , Rockefeller , New World Order , The Bilderberg Group , my readership kinda goes over the top . It actually grows to the tune of 200% , and you see that has me wondering . So much so in my  last blog , solely about the name Rothschild , I experimented with the use of that name and blogged some outrageous pics referring to the same . Simply because I wanted to see if my suspicions were correct . And do you know what ? They were correct .
                                                          Of all the members of that tyrannical family , wouldn't you assume that maybe even a small percentage would maybe be a little different in their thinking ? That maybe a few of them would have some sort of understanding of the worlds poverty and inhumanity ? And that because they were in a position to help , be it anonymously , that they would ? There must be someone within the ranks of these incestuous Oligarchs , who have it in them to be compassionate and human in our understanding of the word . There just has to be ! Hasn't there ?
                                                          You see that's the positive side of my nature that I'm projecting , that's the side that thinks not everyone within a family can be a greedy controlling bastard . I am sure they have had the opportunities to show this , but unfortunately they have not shown  interest in anything other than the brand Rothschild .And yes I know the doctrine of Rothschild has been forced upon them since birth , and to differ from their chosen path would probably be dangerous and for them a form of self destruction .
                                                          But here I am as always hoping and giving someone within their ranks the benefit of the doubt as to their feelings for this torturous planet . I am probably being a little naive , but just imagine though .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !