Responsibility to Care !

                                                               I know its probably getting to be a pain in the ass listening and reading about politics and the pursuit of happiness in my blogs of recent times . I have promised myself to tone down some stuff , and I have said I wouldn't touch on certain subjects for a while . These were valid promises , taken when I just got sick of social commentary and the lack of finding or seeing some sort of return for my outpouring of criticism . I do at times carry through on promises , but sometimes it just gets too much .
                                                              You try your best to ignore stupidity and ignorance , but isn't it everybody's responsibility to care , even just a little ? I know as the saying goes that ignorance can be bliss , but I find ignorance exactly that , someone being too ignorant to even consider what their own feelings are telling them . That its time to put up or shut up . I am of the opinion that if you have no involvement in society , be it vocally or physically , then you haven't earned the right to know . You probably don't want to know either , but have you noticed that when something is taken away from someone because of lack of interest , its then and only then that they claim their position . Its like , I have a vote , I don't use it , so you can't take it away from me . Have you any understanding what happened , and who died , and who demonstrated their lives away to get that thing you don't want to use ? And seemingly just because you couldn't be bothered . I hate ignorance , I hate stupidity , but most of all I hate apathy .
                                                             Its everyone's responsibility to care PERIOD !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !