Pleased to Share ! Windows 10 Don't Believe the Hype !

                                                               I just want to tell you a little story about an experience I had last week . This experience had me pulling the little hair that I have , out of my head . Now normally things like this don't get to me , as I love the challenge of sorting something out for myself if it is at all possible . And so I went into this challenge with optimism and a kinda sense of adventure . I would not be defeated , I was going to do this .
                                                              Alright lets get down to the meat in this story . Having downloaded windows 10 , the new windows operating system , I was very anxious to get it installed . Brand new face , brand new apps , brand new everything . It was going to improve all the things that I felt were lacking in windows 7 . What an assumption to make ! When you start believing all the hype that goes along with such a big new operating system , well lets just say I learned a valuable lesson .
                                                             I started to explore windows 10 , feeling it out , checking its speed and initially was very impressed . I was then made aware of all the security and privacy issues with it , and was less impressed . Any way to make a long story short I decided in my wisdom to revert back to windows 7 , as The devil you know etc............So a
system recovery was on the cards , and so I set out to do the same . After about an hour I realized my laptop had crashed lock stock and barrel . How am I going to get out of this ? I hadn't a recovery disc , I rang round to find out how much it cost to have it restored . 100 Euro to restore in shop , or 120 Euro to buy the disc .I was not impressed , and so I went on my long adventure to try and restore it by myself .
DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE !
                                                            I tried a usb recovery , it failed miserably . I tried this that and the other type of recovery , and none of them worked . I tried a safe mode approach , and it didn't work , as there was no system restore point , as they had all been wiped out when I started the initial recovery . I was getting annoyed with Windows , and especially Windows 10 , the greatest thing since sliced bread . And what's worse is I bought the whole load of bollox .I believed their hype , and look at what happened .
                                                           My final stop on the road to recovery was the Acer website , as Acer was my laptop of choice . I typed in , obviously from another laptop , I don't want you getting confused at this point , Acer system recovery . I was led to a short video on how to recover your laptop , and bring it back to factory settings . And do you know something ? It fu..... worked ! It worked ! My laptop was brought back to a point where there was nothing on it , like brand new .
                                                          The moral of this story , and the reason for sharing this with you is twofold . Firstly , obviously to let you know how Windows 10 is a shit operating system , and secondly , to let you know how it can be done . So if there is anyone out there who are , or who maybe at a later stage has this problem , just contact me and I will give you the simple method of restoring your computer back to factory settings . I didn't mind losing what files and pics I had , they weren't that important .So if like me all you want is your laptop back , brand new , contact me . I will be only too pleased to share !
                                                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !