Vertigo !

                                                                   I've been kinda lazy for the last few days . Well when I say lazy I've just had other things to do , and one of them was trying to recover from my first ever experience with Vertigo .
                                                                   There I was sitting down enjoying my dinner , and suddenly my head started spinning . It wasn't the food , I mean I did cook it myself , and there were other people eating at the same time as me , and so it wasn't that . I stood up feeling nauseous , but what really frightened the shit out of me was the way I was being pulled all to one side . I tried to correct my standing but to no avail , I was heading for a collision with the wall . The wall was always going to win , but just in time my wife took hold of me and guided me into the sitting room and plonked me on the armchair .
                                                                  Having never suffered from Vertigo before , I thought I was on my last legs and panicked . Not the most sensible thing to do as your wife is trying to get you sorted . But believe me , to all you sufferers  of Vertigo out there  , you have my undying sympathy and understanding . It was the most traumatic experience I have had in such a very very long time . I have since seen my doctor , and having examined my ears , was informed that my right ear was blocked with wax . I am passing this on to you , as normally I wouldn't  share my aches and pains with anybody , just so that if you ever experience something like what I've just described  , you will be able to identify exactly what's going on .
                                                                 Thank you for your time , and if this helps just one person , well then these few words will have been worth it !
                                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !