A Ghost in my Machine !

                                                        Being forever the optimist , you'd wonder what could possibly change my position regarding the same . I never get paranoid , well nobody has complained about my demeanour recently , so I'll take that as a positive . But you know when something is not sitting with you too well ? You kinda feel that because certain things are happening so out of character , that well something you think is amiss .
                                    Take for instance last Friday , I go to my laptop and practically every app I use is asking me to change my password . Normally if one asks I will put it down to something updating or whatever , but when most of them ask you kinda feel something is just not right . 
                                    Then you decide to change your operating system back from Windows 10 to Windows 7 your original operating system , and your laptop stops functioning entirely .Wont even let you boot up in safe mode , nothing , nada , rien , todo terminado .
                                 So now you know why my optimism has been tested just a little . Seems like there could be a ghost in my machine !
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !