Maybe its the Drugs !

                                                             For some reason today is going to be epic . For some reason my thoughts are simply nothing but positive . I will not let anything of negative value enter my conscious or my subconscious , effective immediately . You can tell me the saddest story imaginable , I will laugh at you . Not in a rude or insulting way , put  simply I am going to ignore you . The heavens can open and flood the earth , I will find a boat with some good tunes being played aboard , and I will laugh and dance until those watery floods should subside .
                                                            What is the purpose of today's revelations ? What is it that has me wandering pointlessly forward without a moment for negative contemplation ? What is it that has sowed the seed of apathy today , and left me irresponsible and drifting ? Maybe its the drugs !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !