An Open Letter to a Father !

                                                            So just piss off and leave me alone , I don't need to hear any of your lecturing or divine inspiration to be what I want to be .I also don't need your common sense or to hear about your fears for my safety when it comes to living out my life . Cause when I do it makes me want to run in the opposite direction and hide . It also makes me want to ignore every single bit of advice you ever gave me , you know it was always for your own peace of mind and certainly not for any interest in my growing up . Your job was to dose me with all you had learned , and all you had been taught . But do you not understand ? I am my own person , I have my own direction , and from now on anything I do I will do it for me and not for you anymore . All of your psychology and paternal teachings have had no effect on me other than me wanting to do the opposite . Do you not realise by now , that the more you tell me to do something , the more I am going to do the opposite ? Its called reverse psychology , and I am an expert in that field . I will touch your deepest emotions , and I will twist them so you feel your stomach is churning . I will use every waking hour to not just depress your perfect life , but to make sure you think about me when you wake , and when you try and go to sleep . Because you see I have that sort of influence over you . From the time I was born I have had that effect on you , and it pleases me greatly to know that really nothing has changed other than I have gotten older , and my demands have gotten greater . I am so proud of the fact that you can no longer depend on some serious and educated words to try and get me to see your point of view any more .
                                                           After unloading all of that from my system , I feel it necessary to explain that I don't hate you for all of the lessons and punishments you have bestowed on me . In fact I kinda got used to them all , to such an extent that now that I have grown , I can see your reasons for doing what you done . I can barely justify any of my reactions , but react I did , and did it get me anywhere ? Probably not , and do I care probably yes . But with all of that water that flowed under that very high bridge , I will probably set aside some time to meditate and ponder what road I need to travel to get myself back on track . I know it will be difficult , but hey Rome wasn't built in a day , and sure haven't I got such a long long road ahead of me ? Where will I find my peace , that's for others and their influence to decide . Don't feel despondent or that you have failed with me , I was always going to be difficult , its in my nature see ?
                                                         And so , as I set my foot down finally on the road to simplicity and adulthood , I thank all of my peers , I thank all with whom I had any sort of a good relationship , I thank the good advice and the bad that's been given to me . But most of all , to those who doubted me , I wish upon you nothing but the promise of making you wrong in your estimates . Try a little support maybe instead , It

will definitely make you feel a lot better !    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !