Flibbergas & Flabbergas ! A Mushroom Tale !

                                                         Some time ago in a land far far away , something very strange happened . I was relating this event to my two granddaughters , who found it both terrifying , and yet very interesting . You see I was asked to tell them a story before they went to sleep , and not one for the usual once upon a time , I decided to both educate them , and I would try to enlighten them . So as I said sometime ago in a land far far away something kinda strange happened .
                                                        In Fukushima on March 11 th 2011 there was a nuclear accident as we all know . But in a small little village outside of Fukushima , there were these two mushrooms no more than two inches high who were the best of friends . One was named Flabbergas and the other was named Flibbergas . They were both out for their morning walk when suddenly there was this huge blast . In an instant the two friends had grown from two inches high to FIFTEEN FEET high . And what was worse was the fact that they had both stuck to each other as a result of the explosion . This is what nuclear fall out does to mushrooms I explained . They did look at me strangely , but to make the story more believable I explained about the three eyed fish caught in the ocean since . So too the two headed fish . This little bit of explanation kinda did the trick . But there was a lot of giggling . I didn't like where this was headed , as I was supposed to relax them before sleep not wind them up . But anyway .
                                                      So I explained Flibbergas and Flabbergas after such an occurence , became extremely hungry . But there was a problem . One wanted Kentucky fried chicken , and the other wanted Mc Donalds . There was also an added problem , because of them now being stuck together , and KFC being to the right and McDonalds being to the left , they were never going to compromise . What could be done I asked .What could  the solution to their predicament be ? There was neither a positive answer , or an answer that was in any way possible to enforce . They both said come on granddad give us the answer .
                                                     I said to them both , the answer was so simple if you knew the area in which they lived .While they both struggled in opposite directions , and obviously getting nowhere , there right in front of them was Burger King . No need to struggle anymore , there was their answer . The two grandchildren fell off the bed laughing , surely the mushrooms were vegetarians they said . Very clever girls , my granddaughters are !


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !