Highs & Lows .

                                                           So here I am living blissfully in a small town in Ireland with my wife and our lovely little black dog Lucy . Kinda remotely disconnected from the big bad world , purely by distance and as the crow flies .But as you all know , I try from time to time to connect whenever and wherever possible to an ever increasing readership . But what really gets me is that as I am writing this , I know full well from my readership figures and their collective locations , that someone in India , a lot of people in Russia , vast numbers in the U.S.A , France , China ,Thailand are actually going to take time out and read these pieces of analysis that emanate from my consciousness and imagination . Now that for me is telling , now that for me is truly numbing .
                                                         Its like what people have been saying for generations , throw a pebble in a lake , and just watch the ripples that it can make . It doesn't have to be a tsunami , no just a movement of something that maybe forever stood still without any motion or spirit .But now it has a life of its own , and its all down to that someone who decided to throw that pebble in the first place .I don't compare myself to that pebble , I compare myself to the person who threw it in the first place . The one who through maybe an accidental mishap , certainly something that was never imagined or planned just did it to see what sort of a reaction doing something as simple as that would have .And for me it has far exceeded my expectations or my imaginings .
                                                       This is just another blog . Imagine putting them all together and you would have probably enough material fora a book of anecdotes and petty observations . Along the way I have said many things , and I have been annoyed over many things , too many to even remember . But the one thing that will always be the common denominator is YOU . You have been there when I have been high , and when I have been low . And to divide the highs and the lows and put them into some semblance of order will always reveal , that the highs were always going to outweigh the lows

. You have helped me in ways you will never know . You have dragged me from places you never want to go , and I have always come out as always a free thinking spirit . Free thinking being the operative description .
                                                      So if someone asks me why do I do this , I will simply explain that to hold an idea inside of oneself is to deny someone else a reason to read and understand it . You don't need to be a philosopher , you don't even need to be clever . But what you do need to be is honest (as much as you can be ) , with no expectation of being gratified in any way at all . The gratification is that someone maybe 5000 thousand miles away sees in your words something that is worth reading about . Something that maybe touches them , or even something that pisses them off .Sure isn't that what its all about anyway ? Highs and Lows .
                                                     Love and Peace Always XOX
                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !