I Wish I Had A Brother !

                                                                I wish I had a brother ! Now that's something I have have never really considered until now . It has never been top of my agenda , for many reasons .The main reason I suppose is that it never seemed quite that important . But now as I am a lot older , I have a different view on stuff . I was always surrounded by women , having had five sisters . Only one of them really had my back as we would say . And not having an opinion from a like minded blood brother , was something I missed out on. Not important some might say , but having your whole life dissected and censored by too many women , well for me that was never quite fulfilling , or pleasant .
                                                               Anyone who knows me , and if you have read my previous blogs will understand why my sentiment is as it is . I won't explain again , but needless to say those said sisters were anything but family to me . So now I am in search of a virtual brother who could talk me down when I needed to be talked down . He could maybe explain things to me that forever were lost in translation . He could become my shoulder to rest on , and we could do some brotherly things .
                                                              O k all I have said and idealized about , is exactly that , an ideal situation . Something I have absolutely no experience in . That brother I have thought about could have been the greatest bastard that had ever walked the earth . He could have been no help at all in my growing up , in fact he could have been the exact opposite of what I dreamed about . But the point is , he would have been MY Brother , and nobody else's .
                                                              As with all families and their children , there is always huge sibling rivalry . But you would like to think that as you get older all of the shit that went before would simply just disappear . Forever remembered , but not so much as to cause an apology never to be answered . Not an everlasting separation of minds that were once connected in every possible way . No that just sounds to me like  its too easy not to make the effort and just forget who you are , and more importantly who you were .
                                                             I wish I had a brother  who I could apologise to for all and any of the things that brothers do when they fight . I wish I had a brother who would be an uncle to my children , if he at all cared . I wish I had a brother , who when I was getting married I could have nominated him as my BEST  man . I wish I had a brother who above anything and anyone , made it his business to care .
                                                             I Simply Wish I had had  a Brother !


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !