The Obedient Box !

                                                            Isn't it amazing when you dare to speak out about false flags and conspiracy theories , the amount of people who are interested in the same , can be somewhat surprising . I am basically speaking about my previous blog when I kinda opened up a little with regard to some of the events that have unfolded in the good old U.S of A. Sometimes I just go off on one , and where I end up well , even I seldom know . But you can always be guaranteed drama , me being fairly opinionated and all . That's what I have set myself out to do ,to always have an opinion . Think for myself , rather than be led . We as individuals let ourselves be led and be easily coerced into thinking and doing inside the obedient box . Its when you decide to think outside of that box and do outside of that box , that sparks start flying and your view of the world is forever changed . Never to be looked upon in the same manner again .
                                                          A whole new perspective opens up to you , a whole new diagram of the world and what it holds for you is opened up . This is a time of maturity , a time of liberation , a time of reality speaking to you , and you suddenly being able to interpret all the signs and the signals . Its scary too , no one wants to rock an already sinking boat . We forever think that if we stand still , then everything will sort itself out , and as we all know that seldom is the case . As the saying goes , Time Stands Still For No Man , and today that saying has never been more apt .
                                                         Lately I've been having long conversations with one of my grandchildren , and I've been saying to her if you ever want any sort of fun or interesting things to occupy your mind , that she should think and venture a little outside of the box/norm . And she has  likened to that idea . She says being normal is boring , wanting to experiment with a different attitude excites her and so it should . Now don't get me wrong she has to do what any ordinary young lady has to do , but with a little more invention let me say . And she's doing great .


                                                       Maybe thinking outside of the box is the way to go . Maybe thinking and doing for yourself is the right thing to do . I mean I'd rather be me and thinking for me , than be influenced by a system that has dramatically failed to nurture the obvious talents of adults and children who are simply too scared to experiment . Sure what is an experiment , but a means to achieve an outcome that will make you happy .There's nothing wrong with that !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !