Valentine's Hugs & Kisses !

                                                                Bringing an end to what was a very quiet but sweet Valentine's Day , I hope you were all loved and looked after to bits as you all completely deserved . I am quite tired now and am not really in the mood to blog . But I will leave you with a Valentine's poem/rhyme that has always been a real favourite of mine . I do think you will appreciate the depth with which this rhyme was constructed . Here you go .
                                                    Roses are Red
                                               
                                                    Violets are Blue

                                                    I'm a schizophrenic

                                                    And so am I !
                   
                       Have a really nice evening !

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !