Patient's Die & Doctor's Differ !

                                                             Throughout my life I have always kinda wanted to have some sort of hold on what goes on around me . You should probably be able to identify with what I am going to write . Or maybe not , either way it should hopefully provoke you into having an opinion . That when you get old enough and hopefully wise enough , you can decide confidently what path you should take in dealing with a particular problem .
                                                              You see I can tend to oversimplify things , and maybe that's the root cause of my problem . For instance . If someone has a broken leg it should be fixed and reset in a particular manner . Yes ? If someone is having a bad time of it in school , I expect said problem to be dealt with by the appropriate channels . Yes ?  That if a doctor has told me I have terminal cancer , and I should start getting my shit in order , I would tend to believe him simply because that's his field of expertise and I trust him . Yes ? So then why the Fu.. Are there so many grey areas ? Why do , as the old saying goes " Patients Die , and Doctors differ " ? If there's a right way to do something , why then do so many people both professional and otherwise choose to do the exact opposite at times ?
                                                              As I said earlier , maybe I am just oversimplifying things that should be dealt with , with caution and uncertainty . But I also said , that I expect things , maybe unreasonably , to be an either right or wrong scenario , and simply black or white .
                                                              I expect , when I need to , to be able to trust someone who has been fortunate enough to learn from the best teachers and professors around , of their ability to be the best in their field . We all need that reassurance from time to time . I mean if a leg needed to be amputated , and I had the wherewithal to do it , and of course not forgetting the ability , I would do it myself ! Wouldn't you ? That's what I mean , and that's where I am coming from .
                                                              And so after been told I have only six months to live, I say to myself , do you know what , I might just seek a second opinion on this . Sure why not , I might just get an extra three months or something .
                                                              I then go and see some other professional in terminal illnesses , who after doing all of the prerequisite tests , informs me that there is nothing wrong with me other than that I need to lose some weight .
                                                              By the way , I forgot to tell you ,

I am writing this from the grave . The first diagnosis was accurate . And the second one was full of shit . Now do you get my drift ?
                                                              PATIENTS DIE AND DOCTOR'S DIFFER !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !