Diamond , the World is Waiting For Your Babies !

Pearl , Ruby , & Diamond  !
                                                                 Today I was to paint a one off masterpiece , but circumstances beyond my control meant the said masterpiece had to be put on hold . At this moment in time we are expecting our grandchild Diamond to drop any minute , so as you can well understand priorities are priorities . It would be just too much for Diamond , her giving birth while I begin my painting ? I don't really think so . My son Jeffrey wouldn't be too happy with it anyway , as he was the one who postponed the undertaking .
                                                                Have I mentioned the fact that Diamond is a wee French Bulldog ? I apologize , I must have forgotten to tell you that . She is in the throes of labour at the moment , and so it won't be too long before the new arrivals are here . I puppysat her this morning while we waited for Jorge his partner to arrive on the scene . While waiting I was entertained by a video showing a French Bulldog giving birth , just in case we needed my expertise for the delivery .
It Won't be Long Now !
                                                               Jorge duly arrived at one thirty five straight off the train , and I made a hasty exit . Thank you for the invitation to get myself involved Jeff , but on this occasion I will pass . Glad to be of service , even if it was in a small way . Now Diamond , you just get down and do your stuff , the world is waiting for your babies !
                                                               Will keep you updated !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !