Meanderings , and How Politicians Make me Sick !

                                                                  I've been waiting patiently since the date of the election was presented to the public to welcome with a baseball bat a politician on my doorstep . I've been full of anticipation wanting to air my views to somebody who is on the inside , if you follow my drift ? I mean unless you have made an appointment with one of these ass holes , its near impossible to come face to face with one of them .
                                                                 Do you think there are certain abilities needed to sit o

n such an important seat of Government ? Do you think there are certain prerequisites needed to be on the same page as these liars and thieves ? There must be , because you never see any old Joe Soap even contemplating the idea of being a politician . I seriously have reservations about how these people actually develop as part of the human species . You never see photos of these parasites as children , and if you do its seldom you see one with a smile on their faces . Of the few I have seen , they actually looked possessed , or dare I say it depressed even , as a child . What a horrible way to grow up , never having any contact with the outside world . Never interacting with other children your own age . Always their parents having only one thing in mind , to follow the tradition of parasiting just like their father , and his father before him .
                                                                 As you can see from this piece , I don't really have much time for parasitic politicians . When I listen to their collective bullshit it makes me want to physically get hold of them , and share with them the feeling they give me when they make me sick to my stomach . How in Gods name could a mother of one of these sick parasitic toerags , stand by and let them continue their assault on the public of this world without saying a word . Though come to think of it , you never see any mothers or fathers celebrating their ass hole sons or daughters election manifestos do you ? Maybe its just me , but they do seem to take a back seat when all of this election mullarkey is going on . Sensible parents methinks .
                                                               Though getting back to my first comments in this piece , I am so disappointed in the lack of political presence on our doorsteps . I have a feeling myself though . that its safer for them physically to do their promoting from a safe distance . Don't want to get their hands dirty on us peasants do they ? They certainly don't want us plebs infecting their parasitic minds with logic and things that might make a little sense , do they ?
                                                              I'll try my best to get back to something easier on the ear tomorrow , alright ? And thank you for taking the time to listen to my meanderings . Hugs and Kisses XOX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !