Cancer Treatment , The Lies We're Being Told !

                             Throughout our lives , my wife and I have have always been on the same page when it comes to our mortality . Its not something we talk about regularly , but when we do we always settle upon the same page in relation to that very serious subject . Your life , your choices , and certainly from the information that's out there your preferences when it comes to YOUR BODY .
                                                                  From our experience , having watched friends of ours die as a result of a vicious , murderous disease called cancer it kinda wakes you up and demands of you to seriously consider how you would deal with such a situation . I am neither an expert or a prisoner of the Chemotherapy and Radiation process , but I do have an opinion on how we as individuals are being brainwashed into  thinking how that Chemo and Radiation treatment effect us .
                                                                 I have always been of the opinion , that nothing is ever as black and white as we are all led to believe . I wonder and I question when doctors and professionals keep promoting these treatments , when there is so much information and proof that they simply do not work .
                                                                Having seen friends die in agony after been put through these treatments , I seriously  feel sickened by the thought and the fact that there have always been alternatives out there , but because as always I have said " There is no money in a Cure for Cancer " , certain establishments and corporations deny us all the proper treatment that is openly available . Its about money , it has always been about money . Don't you feel sickened and betrayed when you hear of such stories , I know that I do ?
                                                               Take a look at the poster I have posted here , and examine all of the FACTS . Maybe just maybe , it will point you in a different direction to the one you have always accepted as being the right way .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !