The Penultimate Solution !

                                                                       I know I have been inactive for the last few days , and I do want to apologize in advance . It was basically beyond my control , as for the last few days I have been starved of a wi-fi connection . You see the connection I have to use is one that cannot be hacked or interfered with in any way . These are some of the conditions I have to live with because of my high profile investigations . And you all know who and what I am talking about . It was a funny story one time , but not any more . I have had to endure all sorts of abuse at the hands of the authorities , just because I want to tell the truth about certain subjects .
                                                                      If you are new to this blog well then you won't have a clue  what I am talking about . But if you are one of the millions of devotees who constantly crave for the truth according to Henwatch , well then you will be quite at home trying to decipher all of my encrypted messages . It simply has to be that way , there are too many people out there who are forever speaking with forked tongues , while trying to destabilize this group . I know who you all are , and to be honest your files have been sent to the relevant departments within this hallowed organization .
                                                                     When proceedings tend to get this out of hand , there is always just one solution . That solution is quite simple and fair . The guilty are taken out to the court of human nature , which has its headquarters in a strange little place called the 15 Acres in Dublin . There they are set upon by their peers , and shamed verbally . This is not something we do with any pleasure , though Malcolm and Gwyneth from Llantwit Fardre Lampeter in Wales are very well known for their over enthusiasm when it comes to this sort of thing . They have been known to lose it , and curse like leprechauns as they get into the swing of things . We do try and discourage that sort of thing , but its that overwhelming enthusiasm that's so very hard to control , as you can imagine .
                                                                     Now all of you out there , who like to contribute from time to time , I would like to thank you all . It's the ones who have never sent a penny to the undersigned that really bugs me . I mean there you all are , getting so much value for your one thousand euro per year members fees , and you still haven't a clue about what it costs to run this organization . Do you think that all of the paperwork and hours worked by me especially , is giving me a fair standard of living ? I don't think so !  I as and from yesterday am on the proverbial breadline . I don't have any more ink in my typewriter . The printer has lost the ability to function . I have to go to the bookies and steal those little pens , you know the ones , just to keep my head above water . I haven't eaten properly in days . And before you ask about that little belly I am developing , think twice before you do . That belly is there due to an affliction called I Need Food Or I Will Die Syndrome .
                                                                    I am sorry I have had to point all of these things out . As you know I am not one to complain . But this is no longer a joke , and I am beginning to be a little disheartened by those photo's of Big Macs & Burger King meals you keep sending me . There is a line that should never be crossed and you have crossed it . We are Watching you Ida from Idaho , and you Roxanne Jones from Jonesboro . Enough is Enough !


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !