Thank you New York , You've genuinely Surprised Me !

                                                                           It seems that when I wrote about a certain Mr. Berkowitz in New York recently , I was half expecting to be roasted by the Jewish Community that I believe Mr. Berkowitz is connected to . But no such thing , I was utterly surprised and overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and honesty that his fellow New Yorkers decided to send me . They explained quite simply , that this man is neither representative of how many Jews feel about the Palestinian situation , nor representative of the Jewish people as a whole .
                                                                          I like being proved wrong when it comes to this type of situation . It's so easy to take a stance of being rigid with your views when very few people will actually stand up and be honest enough to go against the status quo . But seemingly there is a move away from American support for the Israeli Regime . Yes folks you have heard it here first , and I believe that connections with the Zionists in Israel will be changing for the greater good sometime soon . I mean at some stage they have to see the damage they are doing .
                                                                          Its nice ending the day on a positive note , there are too few days I have had the privilege of saying the same . So right now I am in a very positive place , and in a very positive mood . Tomorrow , now that's a whole different kettle of fish . One can only hope that this kinda talk continues . Have a wonderful end to your day .
                                                  Hugs & Kisses as always  XOXOX

                                                                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !