A Great Bunch Of Forgiving Souls !

                                                                    Before anyone has the opportunity to ask where I was yesterday , I can confirm that I was painting another masterpiece , the hall stairs and landing . My lovely wife Catherine was busy painting the toilet downstairs , so that kinda gives you an idea of what we were up to . I felt so guilty for ignoring you all , but because I know you all so well , I am taking it for granted that apologies are not really necessary as you are all a great bunch of forgiving souls .
                                                  Thank you again though , I would never take your interest for granted .
                                                     
No Real Reason For This , Other Than I Liked What It Said !
                                   XOXOX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !