All will be revealed !

                                                                   My lack of activity yesterday and today is unfortunate , but I am hosting and entertaining two little puppies called Zoe & Alannah who just happen to be my grand-daughters . So as you can imagine , trying to get some free time is just pointless , anyway I wouldn't have it any other way .
                                                                   Storytime last night was a hoot , just more of an active imagination that I tend to exercise when these two particular squirrels come to visit . There will be more stories to tell tonight , and I am really looking forward to it . I don't know really what it's going to be about . Sure who cares , we will discover something together that has never been touched upon , and that's all I will say .
                                                                  Transmissions and the news that you would normally expect , will resume over the week-end . So for the moment , bear with me , because all is well in the land of Blitch . Just a hint that might send you in the right direction , with regard to where these two little wanderers will be escaping to tonight . All will be revealed .
                                                        Hugs and Kisses XOXOX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !