A True Soldier !

                                                                           I don't usually do personal blogs about me or my wife . But tonight is going to be an exception . You see Catherine is having surgery in the morning . She is having her second cataract operation in 6 weeks . Now she is not one to moan or put up her being unwell on any media platform . So I would just like to wish her well and hope it will be a complete success just like the last one .
                                                                          We will both be up very early tomorrow morning , as the surgeon will start at 8.45 a.m . Just thought I would share this as she would never do it herself . Thanking you for taking an interest .
                                                Have a lovely evening , Hugs and Kisses as always XOXOX.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !