I am Not Holding My Breath !

                                                                         Following up on a blog I posted on the 25th March , titled Palestine , Such An Easy Task For me , I would just like to inform you , that Mr J Berkowitz was in touch with me via Facebook Messenger threatening to sexually assault me if I ever decide to holiday in New York .
                                                                         Since our conversation on Facebook ,  he has since  decided to delete all of his comments with regard to that most sensitive of subjects Palestine . If you remember he compared countries who didn't have nuclear weapons to male Eunuch's . Such a silly man !
                                                                        But to be honest I take great offence in him threatening me openly on the Facebook Messenger Forum . Yes people can agree and as easily disagree on certain subjects , but to threaten someone because they don't fit into your idea of how the Palestinians should be treated is both childish and indicative of what I sensed about this Mr J Berkowitz in the first place . That is ,that he is
For Your Undivided Attention Mr. Berkowitz ! Is This Picture Big Enough For You To Understand ?
 a Jewish man who agrees with Mr Benjamin Netanyahu , and Barack Hussein Obama when it comes to the annihilation of the Palestinian nation .
                                                                       I have constantly offered the information with regard to the Palestinian people , and how their lands and equally their rights have been stripped from them by Israel and the U.S. of A . I will again offer this map as proof of how since 1947 Palestine has been stolen from it's people , and I suggest to Mr. Berkowitz that should he study it , and maybe JUST MAYBE he might just change his attitude toward the same . I am not holding my breath , but as you all know stranger things have happened .   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !