Don't Make Dreams Your Life , Live Life To Be Happy !

                                                                      I think I am getting very cynical in my old age . I mean no matter what someone says , or no matter what information is put out there I tend to nearly always have a cynical answer or opinion on what has been just said or released . The thing is I really don't blame myself for this . I blame everyone and everything on my cynicism . I find it extremely difficult to trust people . I find it increasingly hard to even bother with their drivel because most of it would be filled with silly , stupid , and inane  platitudes .
                                                                     I think the older I get the worse I tend to be . Why would you want to strike up a conversation with someone you already know to be a f...... idiot ? Take this scenario . You and your partner are at a wedding , and as always you are placed not necessarily with people you know . You know that it is five o clock to sit for dinner , and you then realize you are going to be at this table , With These People for the rest of the night . The penny has just dropped , and already you are planning an unseen exit . You really don't want to offend your hosts , but unless you exit , there will be a dangerous chance of someone being hurt .
                                                                    I can see you all shaking your heads in disapproval . But come on , be honest with yourself and tell me that you have never considered such an action . Maybe you wouldn't admit it to others , but its really not that difficult to admit it to yourself and your partner . Sure when you come to think of it , it was probably your partner who put the idea in your head in the first place isn't it ? So now you don't want to be seen as the one who came up with the idea of an exit , but be honest for once in your life . It was YOU wasn't it ? Go on admit it , I really won't tell anybody .
                                                                   This particular blog is flowing so easily , I don't think I have made a writing error yet . So that will give you an idea of how I am feeling . Very straight and to the point . I will just leave you with this little bit of advice . You must be pissed of with me giving you advice at this stage , I mean its not as if I am some sort of Oracle or whatever they are called . So my advice is simply this . Give up all of your bloody diets , stop taking those slimming pills . Stop worrying about what is going to happen tomorrow , today hasn't finished yet . Give yourself a break and stop being so bitchy with everybody , even though the people you are being bitchy with probably deserve it and more .Take a line from the age old soothsayer Confucius , and Dream not to live , But live your life to be happy .
                                                                  So with that all said I am going to take my leave and drift off into oblivion . I kinda like oblivion , there are no bitches there to annoy me . As Always , Love & Peace , Hugs and Kisses XOXOX .
                                  P.S. After re-reading my blog just to check for errors , I found a whole load of them . Typical Just Typical !
         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !