The Smile That Takes Over From The Frown !

                                                                   You'd wonder why anyone would want to listen to the ravings of an aging member of society . When I say aging that could really apply to anybody , as we are all going through an aging process of one description or another . So let me narrow it down a little , someone who has enjoyed his fifties and someone who continues to enjoy life in his early sixties . Yes you'd wonder wouldn't you  , getting back to my original question ?
                                                                   Its not as if I am offering bonuses or certain food stamps to attract attention . No all I am offering is my unabridged , unadulterated , unquestionable , underrated ,and at times unintelligible prose to whet the appetite .I admit there are times I seem to be heading in one direction , only to be distracted by something that was probably hidden in my psyche waiting for an opportunity to show itself . To be honest that tends to be happening a lot lately . No need for concern folks , as I usually have it under control as the man says , sometimes things are better left alone .
                                                                  When that appears to be the case , there is only one course of action . I have to let my fingers just press the keys on the keyboard and see where it takes me .
                                                                  Now at this stage you may be asking yourselves W.T.F.. I can only write what is in my head . And that gives you an excuse and an easy way out . But then you will wonder to yourself , if you don't finish reading this blog , will you miss out on something spectacular , or is he just having us on ?
                                                                 To be honest , I would never take your attention so much for granted that I would do something like that . I would be tempted , as I like to just see a reaction , I also like to be not too serious at times . I have found lately that all of my digging into various places and events needed a rest . I needed a rest , from the psychosis that is life .
                                                                I will return to those subjects when and if I choose . Like who am I trying to fool here ? I have found a niche subject that has had my name written all over it , and I will embrace it with the temperature of an icebox . I will give it my full attention , never to be ignored or misrepresented. Can I count on you to do the same ? You're saying to yourself ,exactly what is he asking of me ? My reply would be nothing I haven't asked of you already  You see we understand ourselves !
                                                               Talking about oneself is like going to a priest and confessing your sins . Sometimes you're honest enough to just spew out all of your frustrations and angers to the unsuspecting priest or audience . Your soul needs to be cleansed from time to time , and with these admissions comes clarity . Clean Clarity . Not just a half arsed attempt . If you are being honest with yourself , you'll know by the feeling of weightlessness that surrounds you , and the smile that will take over from the frown ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Breaking News ! Courtesy of Alternative News Service !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !