How are YOU Doing ?

                                                                     How are we ? Fine , is always the answer , Good is the way we portray ourselves to the outside world . I would say 99% of the time you could accurately describe our lives as being from excellent to good . But then there is that 1% that really brings you down . We all experience it in our daily lives and its shite when it happens .
                                                                    You try and understand whats happening to you and you can't put your finger on it . Deep down you're telling yourself I need space , I need to be able to breathe . I need to have just one day when I don't have to endure things that I really don't deserve . And then you think to yourself am I being silly ? Am I imagining these things ? Am I even sure that I can cope with this ?
                                                                    You see these are the things that roll around in the subconscious from time to time . Most days you just tell these feelings to f... off and they go away . But then there's that time when people just seem so unattached from how you are feeling . They just don't seem to care , and they really don't get it , and if they do they have a weird sense of fu..... humour .
                                                                    We are one's not to trouble anyone with our privacy , and how we feel . But have you ever had a day when no one seems to ask YOU how YOU are ? How are YOU doing ? How is YOUR day going ? And that really pisses me off . Because we always make ourselves available to all and sundry .
                                                                    I know people will automatically assume or ask who and what is he talking about . But its truly not about who or why , its about a feeling that for the moment is pissing us both off . Just saying like !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Breaking News ! Courtesy of Alternative News Service !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !