A Welcome Visitor !

                                                                 I have been very busy over the last week , my wife's aunt Rita from London has been with us for the last few days , and I haven't really had any time to be sociable or blogable . So I apologise on reflection for my absence . Rita will be returning home tomorrow , and I will genuinely miss her . She's an 80 year old lady , and has a very astute ability for recollection . A charming woman , with nothing but the greatest sense of humour I have encountered in a very long time .
                                                                So all I will say is thank you Rita for your presence , we enjoyed your company immensely . You will always be welcome this side of the water . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Breaking News ! Courtesy of Alternative News Service !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !