Sharing an Imperfection !

                                                                     You know nobody's perfect , and to act as if you are is denying yourself the ability to reason sensibly and correctly . You create yourself a universe of twisted and stretched pictures that you call reality . And its so far from what you need and what is good for you , that you can permanently disable the human flow within yourself .
                                                                     I then ask myself why I have brought this subject up in the first place ? I suppose its because of the way you can see people interacting from time to time in an all too familiar way . There's always a bossy type , who thrives on telling everyone what to do and what to say . There's always the one who needs the bossy one so that she/he can feel fulfilled and who when told what to do , doesn't have to make a decision for themselves . This can be a great source of solace to a person who needs that sort of guidance every minute of every day  .

                                                                    Then there's the one who is so shy and so short on confidence that any decision made can and will be changed at least ten times is as many minutes . And you just wonder how all of these types make it together and still remain friends . They are all such polar opposites that never in a million years would you think that they could ever have any type of meaningful relationships . But they do , and more importantly they learn to depend on one another .
                                                                    Why have I never been in a position like that ? Maybe its because I just couldn't handle the drama . Those three descriptions , I would not say would ever describe me in any shape or form . I tend to rely more on making my own mistakes , making my own decisions , than needing help from someone else to do just that . I feel safe being like that , I can always berate myself PRIVATELY , without having an audience to bear witness to me being imperfect .
                                                                    Do you see where this has gone in one single sentence of admission ? Maybe we all strive to be perfect , we do all strive not to make mistakes . This is probably something I should think more about , and not be so quick to share an imperfection . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Breaking News ! Courtesy of Alternative News Service !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !