Patriotism is Slavery ! ( Leo Tolstoy )

Just today I came across something that was uttered by none other than the Russian novelist and historian Count Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy , better know to everyone else as Leo Tolstoy .  
                                                              Now the only reason I bring this up is that after sharing with you my views on war and more importantly War Mongering , I kinda feel that fate and coincidence played some part in attracting me to these words shared by Leo Tolstoy . I agree wholeheartedly with everything he says , and just makes my writings on the subject seem a little more pleasing .
                                                              Don't let yourself misunderstand the meaning of his words . All of the fallen in ANY WAR are their countries heroes . They all died believing they were fighting for the greater good , when in fact as I intimated before , they were fighting to make billions for families like the Rothschild's , The Rockefeller's , and not to be outdone the British Royal Family . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

Breaking News ! Courtesy of Alternative News Service !