Slaughtering Innocents ! NEVER IN MY NAME !

                                                                      I am the controller of my space . I am the person that's most likely called upon if there are troubles in my life . I am the one who decides whether I should do something or whether I shouldn't . Its my conscience that will decide the rights and wrongs about things . I may not get it right all of the time , but it will be my fault , it will be my victory , or it will be my loss .
                                                                     Having never been the type of person to bow down to mass hysteria or pressure of any kind , I hold all of my feelings and emotions in check , to be dealt with privately and with dignity . I try as much as I can not to burden others about my position or my living of my life . I tend to think that my space is a private space , only to be shared and occupied by welcome visitors . I don't want negative energy having any sort of influence in my little space , and so to the best of my ability I can ignore things that could rock my little boat .
                                                                    All of this said , doesn't mean that I don't care . What it simply means is that issues that are beyond my control I will speak , and argue about openly in the defense of what I think is right at any given time . I am talking about obvious black and white situations , and certainly not issues that are completely open to interpretation or misinterpretation . That's when a little common sense should prevail , but common sense isn't always abundant when discussions are treated like open wounds .
                                                                   That's why I have always taken the stance that things that are decided by people in power can never be taken IN MY NAME . Decisions to slaughter others in far away lands , for some mistaken loyalty or patriotism are not done IN MY NAME . You can put forward arguments for the freedom of the world as your motivation , and your reasoning . But I will always say to myself as I have learned throughout my life , that if you want a reason why something is happening , ask yourself this . Who stands to gain from this slaughter that's unfolding in your living rooms ? Where does the money trail lead ? Who gives anyone the right to maim , torture , murder and fill us all with dread and fear ?
                                                                  Look your politicians in the eye . Do you see empathy ? Do you see someone who might want to be on your side ? Do you see someone who understands what you and your families are going through ? No , you will always see self interest , towing the party line , never understanding or caring about the bigger picture .
                                                                 To conclude is to say that I am happy with what I have written .But I can see no conclusion in that . All I see is one more comment that will probably go unanswered . A piece of information that doesn't go and inform anybody . But I am happy with that , cause you see , this is my space , and these are my views . And I am always happy to share .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Breaking News ! Courtesy of Alternative News Service !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !