CHECKMATE ! U.S.A. Proven I.S.I.S Creators !

                                                         I kinda feel like I am repeating myself , but I believe so much in the things I blog about that I find it necessary to share all of my frustrations with you . I want to thank you all in advance for bearing with me , but as you have probably gathered from how I report certain issues , I am extremely passionate about how America has and is still behaving in relation to the rest of the world . The evidence is right in front of us , and its up to you to either take notice of it , or bury your heads in the sand and accept the way they bully , and terrorize , and slaughter the innocents of this world .
 Armed Jewish Settlers Take photo's of dead Palestinian BOY in Hebron 
                                                        I will always be who I am , and will always report and highlight every little misdemeanour this dictating government commit . So if I annoy you with all of my reporting , please understand that it is done with the best of intentions . There are people out there who are so ignorant in relation to world issues , and specifically American issues and politics . I will not sit back and watch , as millions of people profess and exercise an apathetic view on how they should behave . Being wasteful of their ability to get involved , is nothing short of blasphemous .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Breaking News ! Courtesy of Alternative News Service !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !