So What Did You Do Today ?

                                                             I have to apologize for lack of content today . I have had a very busy day you see . My wife left me to clean the house today as she had to have her hair done . Any normal person would just go round the corner to her hairdresser , but not my wife . No . She got two trains , two bus's , and twice she was on the Luas .
                                                            You see her hairdresser is my son Jeff , and he lives in Dublin , and we live in the country . So commuting to the other side of the country can be a little daunting . So there I was left alone , hoovering to do , washing the floor to do , cleaning and making the fire to do , making my own lunch to do . Then I had to drop a couple of friends into Kilcullen who were going to a wedding , riding in their car for me to bring the same car home .
                                                             My wife arrived back at 7pm and first thing she asked me was " And what did you do today " ? Hellooo !
Does That Answer Your Question ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !