Citizenfour , Look no Further !

                                                          Following on from my previous blog Not a Jot , I have pleasure is informing you that someone gave me access to The documentary on Edward Snowden , Citizenfour .. Because of my pre-occupation with everything post 9/11 , I found it really important to see this piece of pure documentary gold . Now I don't know how you feel about the subject of his forced exile firstly in Hong Kong , and now in Russia , but if ever a movie needed to be seen this one does .
                                                         What I found was that all the things we were kept from knowing , i.e N.S.A tracking of your every movement on facebook , as well as all your input into the google search engines , how your privacy was being slowly taken away and all as a result of 9/11. Now as we all know 9/11 was not what it appeared to be , it certainly wasn't what was previously reported by the Bush administration . Three buildings collapsing floor upon floor , and we are supposed to believe that two planes done this . There are too many question marks surrounding everything associated with the explanations given for the attack , that people have started to wonder whether they are getting any semblance of the truth .
                                                          So if like me you are the type of person who loves conspiracy theories , and wants a better understanding of what and why Edward Snowden released and continues to release these vital pieces of information , well look no further than Citizenfour !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !