Rising From The Ashes ! Part 1 .

                                                      This is just something that needs to be shared , though I am not one to be open about such things , and normally I wouldn't even bother but this is an exception !
                                                      I woke up this morning , came down stairs , and did all the usual things I normally do . I made a breakfast that was truly scrumptious , even the dog smiled at me with her faithful look that just kinda melts you . I opened up my laptop , and everywhere I looked all I could see were smiley faces . I went straight to the news program and clicked on something that appeared interesting .The first thing that unsettled me was the fact that this particular article had an extremely happy element to it . I then opened another article with a click and was then thoroughly hypnotized by what was looking straight at me . It was quite simply a sea of faces looking at me and every one of them were smiling . I was unhinged to say the least , this had never happened before and I really found it to be very unsettling .
                                                     For no obvious reason I decided to go to the Governmental website and its various departments , but instead of the usual Ministry for Foreign Affairs , Agriculture , Finance , Environment etc. , There were Ministries for Happiness , Ministries for Global Pacification , one for The Development  of our species , one for the complete abolition of sadness , and one for the Completion of a Global Health & Food program . There were others too numerous to mention but I think you get the drift . Maybe not , and asking you to understand is like asking me to understand . That was such a senseless question for me to ask .
                                                    I thought in my mind , where has all the bad news gone ? Where are the pages upon pages of savagery and desolation I am normally faced with at breakfast time ? I entered bad news in my search engine which was called Phoenix by the way , and it returned zero hits . I entered the phrase New World Order , same response zero hits , and then the search program did something very strange . It asked me where I was from , it asked me why I was so intent of finding things with negative vibes in them . I replied on my keyboard that I was from Ireland , planet Earth , and the computer responded with we have no such information in our vast memory . The things you speak of it continued are aspects of life that are not conducive to a happy mental state , and therefore for your own well being you should stop your search as it will always be fruitless !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !