Prologue ! An Introduction !

                                                            Due to the thousands of requests I feel it my obligation to share with you a funny moment in the strange and wonderful drama that's called my life . Not to be laughed at , not to be criticized , and certainly not to be shared . This is a private anecdote that only the true readers of my so critically acclaimed blog will be able to read . You will gasp in disbelief , you will squirm in the uncomfortable aspect of this story , but just bear in mind its all true . And in my world , that's all that really matters ! So God help me here we go..........................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !