Simply Entertainment !

                                                           I am a people watcher ,and am not ashamed to admit it .I love watching people go about their day rushing and worrying if they're gonna get to their destination on time . Its even better if you are just sitting somewhere having coffee , and are relaxed enough to completely enjoy it . The simple things in life .
                                                          You see I am of the belief that we are all people watchers even if we don't care to admit it . Because I am at the age I am now , I suppose I can afford to simply watch . I don't mean that in a monetary sense , no I mean it in a sense of having the time to do it . And whats better than relaxing and just watching the world go by ?
                                                          When I was younger and in the frame of mind I was in because I was working and living a very busy life , I didn't have the time to pursue this pastime of mine . I was obviously one of the rushers I spoke about earlier , and am assuming I was watched falling over things , stumbling , and making the type of mistakes we have all made . I am just glad that my failings added to someone's enjoyment while people watching . Because that's exactly what life is , simple Entertainment . There's the comedy , then there's the brutal reality , and I suppose the tragic has to get a mention . But in essence its just a soap opera , with drama oozing from every orifice known to man .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !