So Hop To It !

                                                  Its a grey skied , blustery , typical Irish summers day today , and in a way I am happy to have it that way . I , for the moment have had enough vitamin d , and not vitamin c written in a previous blog ,apologies for that oversight . Am still trying to get my head together F.F.S , its happening but not as fast as I'd like . So be patient and bear with me . If I make some mistakes don't call me an idiot , be a little understanding and I will eventually ( hopefully ) get back to where I was previously . In the mean time , wake the f... up and pay attention , its gonna be a scorchingly long hot summer , and you need to get the ice made and the B B Q cleaned . That grey musty stuff on the cooking tray is not the least bit healthy . So do yourself a favour and clean the bastard . You don't want your friends and family getting sick do you ? So hop to it .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !