Kindly F... Off !

                                                               I find it amazing , that just when you think after a very short time (approx. 30 years ) , people who you didn't want in your life , suddenly start behaving in a very strange manner . They start looking into your media activity , they start sending friends requests to your own children , and basically think that's fine . They had been de-activated as maybe a sister or brother for that same short period because of something which in my opinion is just plain nasty . But they obviously think , that with the passage of years , you either have become a little more mellow , or you just plainly forgot how they made you homeless .
                                                              I don't know what their motive is , I don't want to know , and I would very much appreciate it , if they would just piss off .
                                                              I don't want to repeat the details of what happened , I have already in previous blogs explained and described the nature of these people to you . But apparently they are like the proverbial cold sore , they just keep coming back . Maybe they will read this , and maybe just maybe , for once and for all they will finally get the message ! Kindly F... Off !  .
                                        Am wondering , does she still spit on the floor ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !