I Must be Positive !

                                                 I got a message last night from someone who I haven't heard from or seen in over twenty years . This person in a message reminded me that when certain members of families and their relationships break down , it is possible to re-connect in some shape or form . He also reminded me that not all family members are nasty , and if you can separate the bad from the good it is possible to talk to someone who would be outside of that nastiness . You see there lies my dilemma , Because without having your family present for most of your life its difficult to even consider breaking a promise you made to yourself many many years ago . A promise that was undertaken for reasons of sanity , and self protection .
                                                 If you have read previous blogs you will understand exactly what I am referring to , and how that episode of my life haunted me . But sometimes you have to leave that locked pandora's box  open a little and see what develops . I mean if I have to I will just close it again and retain my position , but in all honesty for me , I have to try this . I have to take a chance that not all people are like the people I was referring to in my earlier blog . I have absolutely nothing to lose , and everything to gain .
                                                Thank you so much for contacting me , you will never understand or appreciate exactly what your words did for me . You may never read this blog , and that would be ok too , but I am putting it out there regardless of its impact . You were brave enough to contact me , and in a complete mess of expectation and memory I will do what was promised . I will be brave just like you , because I still firmly believe that not all hands that are put out there are of a spiteful nature . I must be positive !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !