Me and Vitamin D !

                                                              Apologies for being inactive ,you see I've been quite unwell , I have been suffering from a complete lack of vitamin D . You see the minute I see that thing we call the sun , shining in the sky all of my other distractions tend to shut down and become somewhat insignificant . No that's too harsh a word , lets just say a little less important . Vitamin d and the sun are inextricably linked , you can't have one without the other . And so I am always low on vitamin d , and also very low on sunshine in my neck of the woods , and so when that beautiful orange ball shines it comforting rays , its just impossible for me to ignore it .
                                                            The benefits of sunshine are a million fold . For me personally it raises my spirits , it gives me so much energy and joy just to sit in its fabulous light . So I hope that you understand that I am not ignoring my call to blog , I am simply re charging batteries that have been so low , that lying in the sunshine was my only road to safety . I will be re charging for fourteen days , but I promise not to ignore you , ok ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !