Apologies Again !

                                                           Apologies for my inactivity over the past two days . Monday I was creating a masterpiece of home improvement . I painted the bedroom , and as always as you all understand and know , it when finished will be a stand alone one off . Designed and created by myself . Throughout this difficult process it is practically impossible to get any sort of conversation out of me . I concentrate a lot on my creations , so much so everyone just keeps out of my way when I am being creative . I generally raise myself to such a pitch , that ignoring everyone and everything would be par for the course . Normally I am given that space to do all this , simply because the outcome will always be worthwhile . Apologies again .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !