We All Have to Start Somewhere , Don't We ?

                                                                            I have decided after great consideration and some very deep investigative examinations of myself , to start this new Cult group . I am already convinced that this year will probably be as bad as the last one , and so , instead of trying to start a political party of sorts , I have decided that I will have to tackle the problems of the world in a different manner . From a totally different perspective , I will recruit as many self thinking individuals that I can lay claim to , and educate them in the Cult's objectives , but  more importantly the Cult's value's and aspirations . Needless to say there will be a membership fee . Ten thousand Euro will be the entrance fee , I have to charge this just to keep the Riff Raff out .As you probably know from the history of Cult's and secret societies , you don't want to attract the psycho's . But after we have established ourselves , I promise a recruiting policy that will allow the less fortunate to join our ranks . It sounds a bit class sensitive , and I suppose it is come to think of it . But to be honest , I don't want to offend the lesser advantaged members of society by making a complete across the board ban on them , so when I say their position will be considered , you can just take my word for it okay ?
If only it Was That Easy !
                                                                          As a paid up member of our Cult , you will have complete access to all of our historical files and entries . You will be able to exercise your opinions openly and without fear of reprisal , even if your opinions don't exactly tally with the Cult's views or objectives . Though there will be an open house meeting , just to help all of the member's  get accustomed to so many different ways of thinking , and putting that thinking into practice . The real difference here in our manifesto will be the complete transparency with how we plan to deal with things . For example , any subversive activity will be answerable to a strict committee on how we behave ourselves , and will be met with the full force of our rules and regulations . ( Not Available now , due to a strike at the Printers ) . All of which will be made available in our private members book and in leaflets ( Again Unavailable due to The Fu..... Printers Strike ) . Will be supplied in due course .
                                                                        The outlook , and the way we behave ourselves will be the most important thing . The manifesto hasn't been written yet , but is destined to become a real piece of revolutionary literature , comparable to Mein Kampf , or even one of the successful works by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn . I am trying my best to be a little obscure here , so bear with me okay ?
                                                                       Christ Almighty we have to do something to turn things around . I know my particular plan won't exactly be accepted with opened arms . It may even take some time to take off properly , and for the masses to understand and accept exactly what I am trying to achieve here . But F.F.S WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ! I just can't be bothered expecting Government in any shape or form , to truly represent me or my family . They haven't done it before now , and they ,to put it simply , don't have plans to do it in the future . This for me is a start . We all have to start somewhere , Don't We ?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !