Happy 42nd Catherine !

                                                                             It's rather hard to imagine life without some of your favourite things thrown in  . We all have our own special choices , ice cream , fish and chips , a really nice curry , going to the movies just to mention a few . These are the things that can add up to having a good time , and in some cases having a wonderful time . When you can include some of these things into your normal day , that normal day can be transformed into something a little bit special , that might just  keep us from dying of boredom . The list can be endless if you consider it .
                                                                            Then you come to a question that we don't always consider as being as important as it should be . And that is put simply , what is it , or what has been the ever present constant in your life that made that ice cream taste so nice ? What continuous presence in your life has made that curry so spicy and so easy to devour . And when watching a movie does not the presence of that special person sitting beside you make all of the difference ? I don't know about all of you , but in my case that special presence has been the one True Constant in all of my life that made that ice cream sweeter , and that movie seem even more bearable , when in fact it turned out to be a complete disaster .
                                                                           I am writing this down in the only way I know how . To some it will ring through , and to others it may even appear cheesy . Never mind I am not writing it for them , I am writing it for that one true special person in my life , who has stood by me through thick and thin . Who could stop me dead in my tracks with the blink of an eye , and who has never given me a moments sadness that is worth talking about .
                                                                          Tomorrow is the 10th January . And it's a date that I should always remember , for fear of being slapped , kicked ,and possibly throttled .It's our 42nd wedding anniversary and I would like to share it with everybody . I want everyone who knows me to know how truly lucky I am to have this wonderful person in my life . She is funny , she is conniving , she most definitely is the Queen of Bitches , and my son Jeffrey will attest to that . But more importantly , she agreed to marry me all of those years ago , and to be quite honest I wouldn't have changed a thing .
                                                                          So with all of that said , I will finish this little piece , comfortable in the knowledge , that this will truly embarrass her . Happy 42nd Catherine , I really don't know how you have endured me so long !
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !