Anyway you get the Gist ? He's not here Anymore !

                                                                       I started this blogging lark nearly two years ago . Never really knowing where it was going to take me . I had no plan . I had no formal training as you can conclude from  reading my stories . But that was never a factor in why I wanted to write . There never had to be a certain way I would tell a story . And to be honest plenty of times I had no real urge to write . But when I started to feel like that , I kinda went off into the trees and told stories that entertained me . Things that might have happened in my day , or things I would have liked to happen in my day . There was never a typical reason why I wanted to write down stuff , I just felt one day that this is what I wanted to do .
                                                                      I did all of this writing for me and me only . I wanted to entertain myself , and keep occupied as I kinda lost sight of what the big picture actually was . I found that in some ways writing to an invisible audience was extremely good therapy . You could slag people off , knowing there was never going to be a real backlash that you would have to contend with . I would always be very aware of what I was saying and doing while I wrote . I quickly formed an opinion of sorts , and was given entry into the realms of what if . The possibilities were endless . And all I had to was  produce a few interesting  words . Little pieces of bric a brac that might just find someone out there who might be interested
                                                                    I wrote pieces about all sorts of things , and if you have been with me from the start you will well know exactly what I am talking about .And if not , and when you might have a minute , there are over eight hundred articles or blogs I have penned that you might just be interested in . I have often wondered to myself , where all of this comes from . I have asked myself on numerous occasions why , and what do I hope to achieve by any of this . The answer has and will always be , that I hope to achieve nothing . I hope only that if there is someone else out there that feels they want to say something . If they want to scream at themselves , or maybe at others for that matter . Don't just think about it , DO IT ! Let all of your feelings and thoughts fill up pages and pages of internet space . There will always be like minded people out there . People who will understand where you are coming from . I have found through this medium , that most of the time people just like to know there are others who feel the same way as they do . They then don't feel so isolated any more . Remember always , you are not trying to write a masterpiece . You are sharing yourself with others . You are giving a stranger maybe , a little insight into your normality . Into your world . Isn't that the real reason we read books and go to the movies ? To see how someone else is coping with this ridiculously comic test we have to live day in and day out .
                                                                   I found out a while ago , that I was taking myself much too seriously . I was worrying my life away . I had concerns coming out of my ears , my nose , everywhere . I took it upon myself to be the Fixer . I took it upon myself to be something that was so overpowering , that I lost sight of how simple I really wanted to be . That overpowering influence , no longer exists in any shape or form anymore . Like a demon in some computer game , he has been erased . Sent to a kingdom more rewarding of his abilities . Anyway , you get the gist ? He's not here anymore !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !