No Harm At All !

                                                                   I'm having to use a lot more hair styling product these days  than ever I
Not quite this bad , but I think you get the Message !
used to . To be quite honest with you , I never used to use any at all . But I don't know what it is about this year , but every time I wash my hair and then towel dry it , all I am left with is this Ginny Joe style spiking on the top of my head . I am , to be really honest with you , starting to get a bit worried about this development , or in my case lack of development , so much so I have taken to using hair product gel . Now I know my hair at the best of times can look pretty awesome . And its because of this feeling of having left my fingers in an electrical socket phenomenon . That I have taken to this rather drastic action .
                                                                 When your grandchildren laugh when you make a point that your quiff is starting to obstruct your vision , you just know then and there that you have a small problem . Never of the kind to hold back with their views , children tend to say it as it is . Not that you would object , but F.F.S have a little compassion . I mean there is an obvious reason for this dramatic loss of hair that you only have noticed quite recently . I keep showing them pictures when my hair was long , admittedly these pictures are from a very long time ago , but it doesn't matter . That was then grandad , and as you well know unfortunately this is now . Don't you just hate it when your grandchildren are now in a position to give you an opinion ? And in every case an Honest opinion , with no holding back .
                                                                So with this in mind , I am seriously considering having some hair extensions . Don't laugh just yet , as that consideration is only making it past the first stage of my thought process . When maybe it has reached stage two , and finally three , I will let you all in on the serious business of getting this done . As I said its a bit too early to laugh just yet , but just think of the groundbreaking look I am trying to establish here . Never one to walk away from something really extraordinary , I will at this juncture put it out there for your consideration and especially your views . I promise to abide by whatever judgement and ruling you all decide upon . And to make it even more interesting , there will be a prize for best idea or advice .
                                                              This was really just meant to be a piece on how I am getting on compared to you all . I never quite intended for it to blossom into some sort of declaration as it has . Sure I suppose there's no harm in it at all is there ? No harm at all !     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !