If You Can , Don't Worry Too Much !

                                                                     As its getting closer to the end of the year , and we start thinking and mulling over the last twelve months , and what we achieved , and the chances we should have taken , or the chances we're glad that we didn't take , it just goes to prove how ultimately we are at the discretion of some bigger plan . Destiny if you like that term . Fate is another one to consider . But what is perfectly obvious is the fact that huge amounts of this and that were certainly not part of your agenda for 2016 .
                                                                    We as individuals always like to think we have our collective fingers on the button . That no matter what happens we will at all times be ready for any eventuality life might like to throw at us . How stupid we can all be . How utterly wrong can a group of individuals be . From day to day we all have our agenda's , either written on some board or memorized so there is no chance that the loss of something that should have been written in gold ,
could just possibly ruin a relationship . But then the unthinkable happens , and all of that memorizing goes down the tubes , and that list you made last night , that was written on your little message board , has suddenly lost all of its importance .
                                                                    Its just not possible to cover every eventuality . Its damn near never going to happen if you even try . We are beings made up of mistake after mistake , and depending on your position in life , those mistakes have a tendency to take upon themselves a whole life of their own .So if there is just one thing that I have learned in this life , it is quite simply that I should never put too much importance in trying to remind myself about things that need doing . Maybe I am of this opinion because I can never really remember things that need remembering anyway . So maybe just maybe , I am not really in a position to advise you on the do's and don'ts with regard to organizing stuff .
                                                                    I am trying my best not to laugh here . I mean the reason for this blog is that I really just wanted to have a chat with someone other than myself . I am starting to fear for my communication skills . I used to be somebody who could easily converse with the next person , but now I have developed this terrible instinct for sussing out bullshitters . There are plenty of them around , so you can imagine how my nasal passages feel when confronted with this all too common affliction .
                                                                   Okay I have taken up too much of your precious time with all of these personal observations . So thank you for your time and patience . As always have a wonderful evening , and if you can , don't worry too much .
                                      Hugs & Kisses XOXOX     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !