Goodbye ! Hello !

                                                                        For anyone who cares , New Years Eve has this unchangeable , unrelenting way of stressing to us all , that no matter what had happened in the outgoing year , there can always be a hope that the incoming year might just change a little . Fortunes might just pick up , your mentality might have just needed the closure of the year to give you that extra burst you really know you will have to have when the New Year begins . Saying goodbye to a Year is pretty daunting . I do realize it's just saying goodbye to the old  . But it's not just like any other day , whether you believe it or not , it's the time to begin a new chapter in your life , if you like . The perception will forever be , 1ST January , brand new start .
                                                                       And if you were happy with the previous year , well that's okay too . You will continue to do all of the things that were obviously so right for you , and continue on with that positive view that made the year good for you in the first place .
                                                                       I am always reluctant to make resolutions . Even the word itself sounds and feels as if there is no room for maneuver with whatever you have decided should go , or should stay . It feels and sounds like another piece of stress that we all really can do without . Maybe you have something you need to change , and if you want some advice on it , I would keep that change to myself and not share . Sharing just means others are waiting for you to fail . Not good for the ego . Keep it to yourself , and then if you do slip up, you only have yourself to complain to .
                                                                      Its hard for me to stop when I start this blogging shit . It kinda takes over . And at times I find it hard to take my own advice , and worse still , I fail to recognize myself . So For this year Enough is Enough . You have listened to me when I needed listening to . You have been so supportive and considerate . You have never been malicious or destructive in your views or comments , and for this I am truly thankful . I will simply sign off for this year by saying Honestly and Sincerely Have the Most Wonderful of New Years , May all of your hopes and Wishes for 2017 be fruitful . And sure if they're not FU.. Them . It's so easy to start all over again ?
                                                   Have the Happiest of New Years ! Hugs and Kisses to my family especially , and all of my friends , Real and Virtual !
                                          XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !